Hello !

Hello everybody !

Let me introduce myself. I'm k4520, Kévin in real life, and I have the particulatity to be french :) My english is certainly not 100% fluent, but I hope that English people understand me correctly :)

I've been playing Pokémon since my childhood (i'm quite old :Smile:, my first pokemon games were red, yellow and silver on GB) and I discovered PRO in January 2016. I never played MMO before, but I thought the concept of doing a MMO in the universe of Pkmn might be interesting. Indeed, the game pleased me and now i have more than 100 hours of playtime :)

So, I wanted to congratulate all the PRO team, and hope they'll continue their very god job on this game !

Sincerelly.

k4520, a french guy that likes the frogs & snails game :)

Haai Kévin, welcome to Pro man!! Well, its a little late welcome as u already hav more than 100 hours played, but we must count the intention XD

France hav beauty places, cool country, ah and im kinda old too, started playing at the old black&white gb with the red game :Cool:

MeeEew mEeeEew - since 2016 - my Discord: Thata Hurtado#5952 (customers only)

Forum: Xlegendary | IGN: RocketThata

My SHOP: [visit here]

My EV services: [click here]

That's right, I'm a little late :)

But I didn't thought I would spend so much time on the game !

Sorry for you Xlegendary, but I'm a little younger than you :Grin: I'm 24. I had a very old green "classic GB" at the begining, whith the poor B&W (or B&G, for Black and Greenish) screen ! It was my first game console. It seems so outdated nowadays !

Thank you everybody for your welcome !