Server transfer accident

Alwayslate

Dear staff member,

Hereby I would like to explain the following. My friend and guildie, Blckclover has borrowed my H.A Impish garchomp and switched to silver without realising he still had my garchomp on him.

Is there maybe a way you could transfer my garchomp back to gold server? because he will mostly be stuck there for another 3 to 2 weeks. How weird and stupid this may sound but could you guys help us out?

I do not have an actual screenshot of the trade itself however, I got a screenshot of our discord chat and I have been told by another discord mod that you guys can check a players trade history and/or chat history it should be around a week ago+.

256075561_Schermopname(438).thumb.png.9ff44d524893eeec9b17b3fd10ad9f55.png

1624912064_Schermopname(439).png.93358a80226c916d4cb47eafffe03b0f.png

In any case you could PM blckclover on silver server as well to ask for proof, you could even ask all my guildies they all knew about me borrowing it to him and about what happened.

Hopefully I have provided you with enough, and that you guys can help us out,

Kind regards,

AlwaysLate

600x270AlwaysLate-Banner.jpg.b2f47ed947768856a0ee374cd36986e8.jpg

Hello Alwayslate,

We can help you with that, first of all can you post a screenshot of the Garchomp so we can verify the correct one to transfer?

Looking forward to your reply,

Sincerely Hawluchaa

Oo my bad I thought I did 496560777_Schermopname(176).png.596f5dce68ab5bed55c027cd2de06dcb.png

Hello AlwaysLate,

Thank you for the screenshot, I have tracked everything down, i have returned the Garchomp to your account.

Can you confirm this when you log in?

SIncerely Hawluchaa

Edited by Hawluchaa

20210407_201806.gif

Dear Hawluchaa,

After doing what you told I can conclude I do not have the garchomp in my posesion.

For some reason I can't add a screenshot of my phone but yeah I only have my other garchomp not my impish one from what I saw. Perhaps you transferd it too AlwaysLate on silver server? I'm from the gold server.

Hope you can reply as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

AlwaysLate

Hello AlwaysLate,

Thank you for the screenshot, I have tracked everything down, i have returned the Garchomp to your account.

SIncerely Hawluchaa

Dear Hawluchaa,

After doing what you told I can conclude I do not have the garchomp in my posesion.

For some reason I can't add a screenshot of my phone but yeah I only have my other garchomp not my impish one from what I saw. Perhaps you transferd it too AlwaysLate on silver server? I'm from the gold server.

Hope you can reply as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

AlwaysLate

Hello AlwaysLate,

After double checking that is indeed what happened. I must have mixed up the servers since cross server trading is not a 1 click solution. It should be correct now, can you log in again to confirm this?

SIncerely Hawluchaa

20210407_201806.gif

Hello AlwaysLate,

SIncerely Hawluchaa

Hii Hawluchaa,

Yes at last my garchomp is back thank you so much ! However, the item is missing but I guess you can't have everything ahah. Thank you for your time and help

Wish you best of luck !

King regards,

AlwaysLate

Hello AlwaysLate,

After double checking that is indeed what happened. I must have mixed up the servers since cross server trading is not a 1 click solution. It should be correct now, can you log in again to confirm this?

SIncerely Hawluchaa