Please help me

Vampyre

Okay so I want to teach my Vileplume the move Sleep Powder however I can't seem to be able to do so at the Move Relearner nor at the Daycare (after all that hard work doing the quests!). I tried asking around in the chat but no one seems to know either. Is there a TM for it, a special tutor, or maybe it can't learn it because it has Effect Spore as its ability? I don't think that would be the case because it had the move back when it was still an Oddish. Anyone know what's going on?

Thank you.

Vileplume  sprite from HeartGold & SoulSilverVileplume  sprite from Platinum

Hello @Vampyre,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Vileplume does not learn the Move from Level up or Eggmove, but since Oddish can learn it from Level up you should be able to teach it at the Pre-Evo-Move-Tutor who is also inside each Daycare Center. In Kanto he is a little hidden. You need to go through the Door behind the old Couple at the Counter. Please let me know if that solved your Problem :-)

Greetings,

M3ru3m

• Like 1

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

Hello @Vampyre,

Happy to hear that it worked :-) I'll close this Thread now then since the matter is solved. Feel free to open a new one if you happen to run into any Problems or have any more Questions.

Have a great day,

M3ru3m

• Like 1

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING