Help on Pluton(the new sinnoh quest)

Zhinoz0ur

I need help to beat Pluton and I tried before but I need 1 more poke to properly beat him because my last poke is not as strong as the rest so plz give a poke for me to beat him(I have also been stuck on him and Hannah for ages). I know some people will say "just train lol" but I have been for ages now and most of them are already lvl 100 but I cant beat him

I need help to beat Pluton and I tried before but I need 1 more poke to properly beat him because my last poke is not as strong as the rest so plz give a poke for me to beat him(I have also been stuck on him and Hannah for ages). I know some people will say "just train lol" but I have been for ages now and most of them are already lvl 100 but I cant beat him

Hello,

Sadly we don't give players any Pokemon. You would have to hunt for one or just train one to finish the quest like all other players.

Lending from a friend or guildmate is also possible.

If all that isn't possible you can use our tradechat and buy yourself a Pokemon that can beat Pluton.

Hope this answered your question.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.