How's the game?

Yeet

the game is great, havin tons of fun so far, but the queue thing its kinda depressing. But yea! love how the staff are mostly online to put order at the chat for spams and helping players like trade evo and stuff. I'm really enjoying it :D :Heart:

Needs to be properly optimised for Mac (OS X El Capitan or higher) because it keeps crashing and I have to delete it and reinstall it regularly, also the game isn't optimised for the Mac's switching desktop feature so whenever I switch desktop the game logs me out and I have to jump in that long cue again. I know the game's still in beta but it would be nice to get more effects for the moves and variations in the pokeball animation. Plus please give us running shoes or something, walking everywhere is annoying -_-" . Other than those problems the game is amazinggg, can't wait to play some more!

There are a few things i enjoy:

- the chat. While everyone is helpful you can even discuss some other stuff(f.e. yesterday we kinda had politics for a short while) and have some fun, which really improves the overall experience

- its hard. The one moment i go through 7th gym with just a blastoise, the next moment i get one shotted from mewtwo. Love it

- trying to find a pokémon takes a crap ton of time, which i actually enjoy. This is where chat plays a huge role because it takes your mind off of the grinding

Playing this game with a friend, which I never got the ability to play a regular Pokemon game alongside someone before though I've played Pokemon since 3rd gen so it's great that I can finally have that experience. Currently grinding up my Pokemon to beat Brock so I'm ready whenever my friend wants to play again, and I caught a shiny Weedle. Hoping to raise it later to make it a Mega Beedril when Mega Evolutions are implimented.