Reporter quest timer issue

Xelos

I seem to have a problem with the time countdown. I completed first day task today 11 hours ago.

When I went to check if next task will be in next 13 hours which should be the proper cooldown time, the second day quest has already started and said I had 23 hours left.

It is very strange because this weird problem started 3 days ago when I was on my 5th day task.

I always do it at the beginning of the 24 hour but npc said that I ran out of time and didn't get the reward and started from 1st day.

I thought maybe if I wait one day to reset it would work properly again. I skipped 1 day and did it today and the problem still persists. Please look into this matter and thank you.

I seem to have a problem with the time countdown. I completed first day task today 11 hours ago.

When I went to check if next task will be in next 13 hours which should be the proper cooldown time, the second day quest has already started and said I had 23 hours left.

It is very strange because this weird problem started 3 days ago when I was on my 5th day task.

I always do it at the beginning of the 24 hour but npc said that I ran out of time and didn't get the reward and started from 1st day.

I thought maybe if I wait one day to reset it would work properly again. I skipped 1 day and did it today and the problem still persists. Please look into this matter and thank you.

Hi, @Xelos.

I think you have misunderstood how the cooldown of the reporter works.

Let me give you a simple example how the cooldown works.

Lets assume that you started the 1st day's quest at 1:00 PM Monday.

Then the 2nd day quest will be valid from 1:00 PM Tuesday. (24 hours cooldown)

However, lets say you did the 2nd day's quest at 3:00 PM Tuesday.

In this case, the 3rd day's quest won't be valid at 3:00 PM Wednesday, it will be valid at 1:00 PM Wednesday. (The cooldown clock will keep going non-stop)

1:00 PM will be kept until the 7th day reward. (Sunday)

Little note that you'll be able to restart the time of the 1st day quest after 1:00 PM Monday.

If you have any questions regarding what I explained, feel free to ask me.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love