Auction - Charizard Jolly 29/31 mega to be

Avengar

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As i also stated in the private conversation, i thought the mods had closed the auction from my Clefable. Since my English is not the best i thought merged meant closed.

Again sorry for the inconvienince.

How exactly did u think it was closed? it was right there in the replies( which u deleted some minutes ago) and i also made a reply later that i asked u to state the c.o for each poke to avoid confusion. But even it is true that u didn't know that doesn't mean the auction was canceled, the poke must still end up to the hands of the rightful winner.

@Avengar @BeerusGoD @Napolion22n I have decided to void the auction. Letting it run for 1 more hour now would not be fair for any of you, @Avengar please make a new auction for your Clefable, for a next time no matter what happens with your post you are never allowed to cancel an auction if it is started. If you are unsure what is happening due to a translation error just Pm one of us to get the exact info.

Please go over the trade rules: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/119709-url

I will close this thread now so you are free to create the new auction.

Have a nice day,

Sincerely Hawluchaa

20210407_201806.gif