Pokebox unorganized

6peanuts

Hey!

My question is, what is an easy way to organize the pokebox's?

Can I release all the pokemon which I dont use or do they then get "deleted" and dont count anymore for quests and when asking prof oak how many I caught.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Kind Regards,

6peanuts

Hey!

My question is, what is an easy way to organize the pokebox's?

Can I release all the pokemon which I dont use or do they then get "deleted" and dont count anymore for quests and when asking prof oak how many I caught.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Kind Regards,

6peanuts

Hi @6peanuts

Unfortunately there is no way to organize the pc. You will have to either search up a name of the pokemon you want to find or manually find them through the page.

Released pokemon are deleted, but you can however request a recovery if you accidentally released a pokemon you wanted to keep, in the Restore Pokemon Megathread.

Regarding your pokedex progress, Prof.Oak will count all the pokemon you've seen or caught regardless if you've released them or not, so releasing them should be fine, but do note that some quests such as obtaining the bike voucher quest, or the Hoenn access quest require OT Ditto and Rattata respectively.

I hope this helped you out, please do let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you and have a lovely day!

• Like 1