shiny rates and task master

Ignaz1989

I have a few questions about the game at the task master when I show the pokemon he requested he keeps my pokemon forever and heard that after 50 shows you get a random shiny right and how does it look with the boss fights without ms but the chance of getting a shiny pokemon at 1/2000 with the boss and with ms 1/1000 the shiny rate is also high at pve and pvp master when you buy a pokemon?

I have a few questions about the game at the task master when I show the pokemon he requested he keeps my pokemon forever and heard that after 50 shows you get a random shiny right and how does it look with the boss fights without ms but the chance of getting a shiny pokemon at 1/2000 with the boss and with ms 1/1000 the shiny rate is also high at pve and pvp master when you buy a pokemon?

Hi @Ignaz1989

The Celadon Task Master does not take your pokemon. You simply need to show him the pokemon that he requests.

The following is a list of the shiny pokemon you can get after 50 times:

Slowpoke

Magnemite

Pidgey

Krabby

Rattata

Tentacool

Horsea

Spearow

Geodude

Sandshrew

Bellsprout

Caterpie

Oddish

Zubat

Weedle

Magikarp

Diglett

Doduo

Drowzee

Swinub

Teddiursa

Sentret

Wooper

Mareep

Phanphy

Growlithe

Zigzagoon

Wurmple

Wingull

Poochyena

Whismur

The chances of getting a shiny pokemon through bosses and the pve coin shop are all the same, and that number is 1/8192, however if you've defeated the boss three times in a row, you have the option to synchronize the pokemon or have a 1/4096 chance of it being a random nature shiny, regardless of having an active membership or not.

Hope that answers all your questions, feel free to reply here if you want to know anything else. :)