Details that make people happy!!

Luckywolf258

Hello guys,

I know it is a little early on in the game and these details are minor but if we could eventually add:

[glow=red]*[/glow]Those missing pokeballs such as the Premier ball

[glow=red]*[/glow]Direction face before movement

[glow=red]*[/glow]Running shoes

[glow=red]*[/glow]Secret bases

(I have lots of ideas for this, if anyone cares, and also plenty of experience making tilesets for my own games.)

[glow=red]*[/glow]Experience gain displayed after battle and the same with catching pokemon

[glow=red]*[/glow]Cleaner or fancy name tags

:thanks:

[glow=red]Pura Vida[/glow][/quote2]

110958 [glow=red]*[/glow]Secret bases

(I have lots of ideas for this, if anyone cares, and also plenty of experience making tilesets for my own games.)

Guild base - guildbank - guild events where u can go in with only guild members ect safari zone :P

kurumi_tokisaki_sig_gif_by_ivanpogi-d669jg4.gif

110958 [glow=red]*[/glow]Secret bases

Guild base - guildbank - guild events where u can go in with only guild members ect safari zone :P

Whaaaa?

110967 @Deathwing, how come? I would really appreciate some running shoes rn xD

I think its a lot of work to just allow people to get burnout playing through the game faster than need be. Besides, there are bikes and mounts that people won't need as much if they have running shoes

[ref]AshNL[/ref], I understand places only you and your guild members can go and that is super awesome. I was thinking more like a house or area that you can go to yourself and buy furniture that you can move around like the secret bases in some of the pokemon games such as; emerald/saph/ruby or like in diamond/pearl. A lot of mmos such as; wizard 101, toontown, club penguin, and trove profit well1 from this 'make it your own' feature.

1(not only in a 'pay to win' sense, though if donations in exchange for this would help raise more funds) :Light: Just an Idea

110958 Hello guys,

I know it is a little early on in the game and these details are minor but if we could eventually add:

[glow=red]*[/glow]Those missing pokeballs such as the Premier ball

[glow=red]*[/glow]Direction face before movement

[glow=red]*[/glow]Running shoes

[glow=red]*[/glow]Secret bases

[glow=red]*[/glow]Experience gain displayed after battle and the same with catching pokemon

[glow=red]*[/glow]Cleaner or fancy name tags

:thanks:

Missing balls might be and is possible probably at a later date if anything

Direction facing isn't such a big issue.

Running Shoes most definitely aren't needed; we have mounts for that.

Secret bases are a big project, and would need to be instanced etc due to the amount of players, I'd say a lot of other things need to happen before this is considered.

Experience gain is displayed after battle already. I don't understand what you mean by this if you mean otherwise.

Name tags are pretty clean enough, titles etc have been suggested before, and I think that would be a better idea than mentioned here.

shqhK5q.png

1. Not needed

2. Also not needed and extra programming that makes it less efficient.

3. You already walk at 1.5x the speed of handhelds

4. Maybe at some point in the future.

5. Already shows after battle.

6.There is no need for fancy name tags.

nlNkl1e.png