Thee Eeveelutionist is here!

Hi and welcome in game ^^

111012 If Glaceon is part of PRO then you'd better have it on your team (Huge glaceon fan)

Glaceon was an event pokemon, you can't catch it anymore but you can still buy one in the trade channel

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

Hi and welcome in game ^^

111012 If Glaceon is part of PRO then you'd better have it on your team (Huge glaceon fan)

Glaceon was an event pokemon, you can't catch it anymore but you can still buy one in the trade channel

I would imagine once all the regions are put into place, they will make it so Eevee can evolve into Glaceon.

Guest Erustuff
111028 Hi and welcome in game ^^

it might take a while to get the money for that... BUT NOW IM DETERMINED

I would imagine once all the regions are put into place, they will make it so Eevee can evolve into Glaceon.

I cant wait till they add Sinnoh actually its my favourite region

Good luck with your new eeveelution, Sylveon! (Headbutting in unknown place at trainer valley)

_______( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃

▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂

I███████████████████].

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

stop right there

I am not sure how much I like Eeveelutions spawning. I would rather have more areas for Eevee to spawn and have the PRO team implement the proper evolution chain. With that said, having Glaceon/Leafeon/Sylveon spawn in the mean time until evolution is implemented is ok with me for now.