Mahogany town quest npc bug!

Kiyas00007

Hello @Kiyas00007,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please elaborate on the Problem? Why can't you go to the Pokecenter? Are you stuck? If so try one of the following:

• Switching out of the Game and in again with Alt + Tab
  • Logging out and back in again
  • Restarting your Client

Please let me know if that solved the Problem or if you are having some other issue.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

Hello @Kiyas00007,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please elaborate on the Problem? Why can't you go to the Pokecenter? Are you stuck? If so try one of the following:

• Switching out of the Game and in again with Alt + Tab
  • Logging out and back in again
  • Restarting your Client

Please let me know if that solved the Problem or if you are having some other issue.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

I'm using mobile app for my playing and I've try all those last two methods too but no results found

So what exactly is the Problem? You can't move at all?

I can move but it drag me to the same place each time when I try to move. I'm stuck with a npc name Ranger Baker at route43 please do something about it I'm new to this game.

you aren't allowed to take a gyarados to the lake of rage during story as far as i know so i would just leave him at the pc while you go in there and get him back out once you are done :CharYay: (after reading through the problem again and seeing you behind that sign im assuming you are just stuck there xd)

Edited by Char59

you aren't allowed to take a gyarados to the lake of rage during story as far as i know so i would just leave him at the pc while you go in there and get him back out once you are done :CharYay: (after reading through the problem again and seeing you behind that sign im assuming you are just stuck there xd)

And I wanted to get rid of this