Guild Wars

Guest TM15

Then, the other guilds who just got teleported have to capture the base by beating the leading guild and so on. Everyone can start a battle with the others immediately on that map. (No need for the other person to accept.) The mode goes on for an hour. The team that has the base captured by the end of the hour is the winner of the ''war''.

Well i don't think all have the same timezone to play, so what if the other guild got more players in a same timezone and the other team with low players? that's a simple lose. xD

About the timezone, if i remember correctly, "Crew Wars" started at 8 P.M. (GMT+1 Dublin, Lisbon, London). About the weaker guilds, they used to create alliances with other guilds and it was fair imo. Imagine a guild with 20 "strong" members vs a 3-guild alliance with 60 "weaker" members.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I love the idea. Even though I think it's a bit early to think about this for getting this into the game since they are busy with more conserning matters at the moment. I think there might be some time for developments like this in the future once guilds are into the game. If this gets through I would like to get a bit more in depth description about the minigame. A few suggestions would be to make it something like this with game modes.

5 v 5 (Guild members)

10 v 10 (Guild members)

Idea's

Once someone is defeated they will be locked in jail untill the minigame ends. Last survivor or suvivors of the guild makes them win and capture the enemy base. A bit like a sort of hungergames..

These are just brief idea's/suggestions. I hope to see this idea in game, but more detailed.

Hi, I love the idea. Even though I think it's a bit early to think about this for getting this into the game since they are busy with more conserning matters at the moment. I think there might be some time for developments like this in the future once guilds are into the game. If this gets through I would like to get a bit more in depth description about the minigame. A few suggestions would be to make it something like this with game modes.

5 v 5 (Guild members)

10 v 10 (Guild members)

Idea's

Once someone is defeated they will be locked in jail untill the minigame ends. Last survivor or suvivors of the guild makes them win and capture the enemy base. A bit like a sort of hungergames..

These are just brief idea's/suggestions. I hope to see this idea in game, but more detailed.

Yeah, I know it's early for this. That's why I said a suggestion for the future. About your idea, do you mean that the person that loses a duel gets jailed until the end of the hour or until a new guild captures the base? Because if it's until the end of the hour, well... The weaker players wouldn't really enjoy it, would they? xD

Then, the other guilds who just got teleported have to capture the base by beating the leading guild and so on. Everyone can start a battle with the others immediately on that map. (No need for the other person to accept.) The mode goes on for an hour. The team that has the base captured by the end of the hour is the winner of the ''war''.

Well i don't think all have the same timezone to play, so what if the other guild got more players in a same timezone and the other team with low players? that's a simple lose. xD

Well then maybe it should happen twice every day so everyone with different timezones can play atleast 1 of the 2.

Like one at 12PM and the other one at 12AM or something.

Yeah, I know it's early for this. That's why I said a suggestion for the future. About your idea, do you mean that the person that loses a duel gets jailed until the end of the hour or until a new guild captures the base? Because if it's until the end of the hour, well... The weaker players wouldn't really enjoy it, would they? xD

Ahh yeah I read that it was supposed to be for in the future :)

I agree that the weaker player wouldn't enjoy that in this case, unfortunately i didn't read that the minigame was supposed to be pending for one hour. But a solution for that could be something like what you said once the base is captured they will be released to fight them off.

Further more great idea. :y:

I love this idea, I'll get more friends to play if this gets implemented! :)

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]

I think that this is something that sounds like it doesn't really work, but once you actually play it and get immersed in it, it becomes something really fun.

I had an idea similar to this one, but capture the flag.

I think that this is something that sounds like it doesn't really work, but once you actually play it and get immersed in it, it becomes something really fun.

I had an idea similar to this one, but capture the flag.

Yeah, base or flag... Same thing. :)

I like the idea... But I am not sure if its practical :/

Well, it'll keep the game alive and you'll be able to do something else except grinding all the time. After completing the game people will get bored and leave. They'll have no reason to play the game anymore. So why not add something new and enjoyable?