Officer Jenny Celadon HP UP BUG

Elune111

Hello, i finded a bug in Celadon City doing the quest of buying hp up ! , the thing is i buyed ( HP UP ) and jenny doesn't recognize it.

the bug was off after i complete de michael quest in route 17., but im not sure if i recived the reward of the hp up quest. (sorry for spooky english)

6666.jpg.06dd309d301c1ff5d17fb698be2e9030.jpg8888.jpg.b2ebd68189228a898f3c332db5cf53fe.jpg

Hello, i finded a bug in Celadon City doing the quest of buying hp up ! , the thing is i buyed ( HP UP ) and jenny doesn't recognize it.

the bug was off after i complete de michael quest in route 17., but im not sure if i recived the reward of the hp up quest. (sorry for spooky english)

[ATTACH type=full" alt="162481]162481[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="162479]162479[/ATTACH]

Hi @Elune111

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you please tell me more about the bug? Where did you get the Hp Up to submit to Officer Jenny, how much money did you have before all this, and did your money increase or decrease at any point? Also, did you defeat Michael after or before submitting the Hp Up?

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day!

• Like 1

@Maisa it was my mistake pls delete the post.!, the quest was in blue color, so i thought i was bugged because i didnt remember i have already done it.

Hello @Elune111

I'm glad you could figure the issue out.

Since the bug has been figured out, i'll be locking this thread now. If you have any other questions, please make a new one.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!