Unable to log into the game (invalid username and password) after server merge

Blackrobinhs

I just came back to this game about a week ago on a new account, and remembered I played this game back in 2016 so I went to my email and found the username I registered with. I didn't remember my pass so I made a new one and was able to log into the forum and dashboard. However, when I went to dashboard it told me to merge servers as I played back when it was red and blue. I did that and now it shows up that this is a silver server account which is fine. But when I launched the client and went to log into the silver server using the username/pass that I logged into the forum/dashboard with, I was unable to log in and it said invalid username/password. I'm guessing it is still only accepting my old password that I don't remember as the password to log into this account in game and I am wondering if there is anything that can be done to fix this issue. Thank you for taking the time to look at and read this thread.

Sincerely,

blackrobinhs.

After looking over the game rules it said each person is only allowed 4 accounts, and only one account can be used per email address. This old account is using the same email address as the account I made a week ago to play, would that be the reason I am experiencing this issue? And what should I do to resolve this?

Thanks

I just came back to this game about a week ago on a new account, and remembered I played this game back in 2016 so I went to my email and found the username I registered with. I didn't remember my pass so I made a new one and was able to log into the forum and dashboard. However, when I went to dashboard it told me to merge servers as I played back when it was red and blue. I did that and now it shows up that this is a silver server account which is fine. But when I launched the client and went to log into the silver server using the username/pass that I logged into the forum/dashboard with, I was unable to log in and it said invalid username/password. I'm guessing it is still only accepting my old password that I don't remember as the password to log into this account in game and I am wondering if there is anything that can be done to fix this issue. Thank you for taking the time to look at and read this thread.

Sincerely,

blackrobinhs.

Hi @blackrobinhs

First off, welcome back to the game! I hope you have a great time.

Secondly, i'm sorry for the inconvenience you've had.

This is a common issue that most players experience. To fix it, you simply need to change your password to an alphanumerical one here.

Please try to change your password first, and let me know if that worked for you.

Looking forward to your reply.

Have a lovely day!

I reset it again and it did work, thank you. I do have one more question though. In the game rules it said only 1 account per email, but I currently have 2 set to one email. What should I do?

Hi @blackrobinhs

Glad that you're able to login now.

You should be fine regarding the email, however I can offer you an email change if you'd like.

If you want your email to be changed, let me know and i'll move this thread to the general complaints sub-forum so only we are able to view it.

Looking forward to your reply.

If you say I am fine, then that's good enough for me. Thanks again for all the help regarding my issue. Feel free to mark the thread as resolved and have a great rest of your day/night.

Hello @blackrobinhs

I will now be locking the thread since the issue has been solved.

If you have any further questions, feel free to make another one.

Thank you and have a lovely day!