Money droping without consuming

Sasukke

Sir there is bug on my account.yesterday on 22/7/2020 i have 230k and now one day after i have only 120k poledollers i have spend only about 40k poke dollar hardly i cant i spend money only to enter vally of steel then in emuie island and just come back to kanto thats it. And my poke dollers drop from 230 to 120k suddenly

I can't play like this plzzz sir help me. I studyed on it but is haven't happed to anyone on gold server may be i am the first to experience it

Plzzzz sir

Sir there is bug on my account.yesterday on 22/7/2020 i have 230k and now one day after i have only 120k poledollers i have spend only about 40k poke dollar hardly i cant i spend money only to enter vally of steel then in emuie island and just come back to kanto thats it. And my poke dollers drop from 230 to 120k suddenly

I can't play like this plzzz sir help me. I studyed on it but is haven't happed to anyone on gold server may be i am the first to experience it

Plzzzz sir

Hi there @SASUKKE

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you please tell me specifically what happened during that day? Were you perhaps doing the Kanto subway quest, or did you at any point lose to a wild pokemon or trainer battle and blacked out? Were any of your pokemon taught new moves via the tutors, move re-learners, or egg move tutor?

Looking forward to your reply.

Hi there @SASUKKE

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you please tell me specifically what happened during that day? Were you perhaps doing the Kanto subway quest, or did you at any point lose to a wild pokemon or trainer battle and blacked out? Were any of your pokemon taught new moves via the tutors, move re-learners, or egg move tutor?

Looking forward to your reply.

Sir i have completed my hoenn region and just preparing for sinhoo quest i am just leveling up and diging the spot so about subway quest no i already completed the subway quest and i am just leveling up my pokes so my pokes are high level then losing to wild poke and to trainer is an dead end. And i remember correctly i didn't teach any move to my poke

Anyway this didn't happen to me again from reporting this bug i have kept an sharp eye on my money and taken screenshot every time i log in and out but now their is no depletion in money

I will just report again with proff if it happens again

Sir i have completed my hoenn region and just preparing for sinhoo quest i am just leveling up and diging the spot so about subway quest no i already completed the subway quest and i am just leveling up my pokes so my pokes are high level then losing to wild poke and to trainer is an dead end. And i remember correctly i didn't teach any move to my poke

Anyway this didn't happen to me again from reporting this bug i have kept an sharp eye on my money and taken screenshot every time i log in and out but now their is no depletion in money

I will just report again with proff if it happens again

Hi @SASUKKE

I will be locking this thread now. If this bug ever happens to you again, please do make a report about it with as much detail as possible.

Thank you and have a lovely day!