Strange Bike Voucher Bug

Verinax

Hello!

I hope that this is the right place to report this, but I have an odd bug and searched through the other threads to see if there was anything like it. I haven't found anything similar, so I hope someone here might be able to point me in the right direction, if possible.

I'm currently attempting to get the bike and have spoken with Old Biker Steven. I'd happily pay the 60K for the voucher as is, but apparently he already has 'my old ditto' (See reference screenshot below) and I certainly haven't given him one.

His dialogue is is suggesting I find Ditto as well, without any option to choose otherwise.

I might have accepted the quest in the past, perhaps? Though, I still don't really know why it suggests that I already gave him one.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Screenshots:

ditto%202.png?raw=1ditto%201.png?raw=1

Hello!

I hope that this is the right place to report this, but I have an odd bug and searched through the other threads to see if there was anything like it. I haven't found anything similar, so I hope someone here might be able to point me in the right direction, if possible.

I'm currently attempting to get the bike and have spoken with Old Biker Steven. I'd happily pay the 60K for the voucher as is, but apparently he already has 'my old ditto' (See reference screenshot below) and I certainly haven't given him one.

His dialogue is is suggesting I find Ditto as well, without any option to choose otherwise.

I might have accepted the quest in the past, perhaps? Though, I still don't really know why it suggests that I already gave him one.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Screenshots:

ditto%202.png?raw=1ditto%201.png?raw=1

Hello @Verinax @Vagg2105

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The bike quest is a two-part quest, with the first part being that you have to buy the bike voucher for 60k (40k with a Ditto that you've caught yourself) in the house to the right of Vermilion PC, and trade in said bike voucher at Cerulean City's bike shop.

For more info, please visit this page.

I hope this solves your issue, do let me know if any further issues arise.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Hmmm i actually got my bike now... I knew what i had to do but... I got it by catching another ditto... Like i got my 40,000 voucher by giving 2 times a ditto. So somehow i lost a ditto for no reason... Not that much of a problem now, but yeh.