About having problems with activating the account.

Zartic

1. 1.

PRO Username: Zartic

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing realy, i reg myself at around 17:00, tho directly after i send my reg. in the webpage crashed, so i did not get the email on time etc before the 18:00 deadline(popped up randomly 20:40) so Neva on the chat support told me to send in this support request for a "manual" activation, due to my reg. was in before the 18:00 deadline, but due to the fact of the webpage being down it kinda fucked me over before the 18:00 deadline, thx in advance! // Zartic

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Well, contact the support, click the link a couple of times etc.

Description and Message

PRO Username: Zartic

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing realy, i reg myself at around 17:00, tho directly after i send my reg. in the webpage crashed, so i did not get the email on time etc before the 18:00 deadline(popped up randomly 20:40) so Neva on the chat support told me to send in this support request for a "manual" activation, due to my reg. was in before the 18:00 deadline, but due to the fact of the webpage being down it kinda fucked me over before the 18:00 deadline, thx in advance! // Zartic

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Well, contact the support, click the link a couple of times etc.

Description and Message

From the server influx, the server probably didn't handle your verification request properly. Try communicating with the server via IRC or the Official Discord or contacting Shane personally. They can probably help you with the verification process.