Maribela boss reward

Dylanradnich

Hi quick question does beating Maribela still offers a blue punk jacket or diva dress? If so does the reward only available for hard level, medium level only or all difficulty level. And what is the drop chance percentage? Was planning to fight her today. Thanks!

Yes you can still get a Blue Punk Jacket if you have a male character and a Silver Diva Dress if you have a female character from her. It can be acquired on all difficulty levels, but the drop percentage is lower for easier modes than hard. I have done this boss many times and only got the item once, so I would guess that the item is a Tier 3 reward.

Drop Percentage:

1596525840495.png.70d7aa34369afed92a7b8d8ea6b91f04.png

(from the official ProWiki: https://prowiki.info/index.php?title=Maribela_(boss))

Hello @DylanRadnich,

Yes,, those items are still available. You can check Rewards and other information about Bosses by using the ^boss bossname command in the #bot-command Channel of our PRO Discord :-) You also fine information about them in our ProWiki.

1596549550120.png.66522000e93e81a2200c62b837f1c505.png

Your other questions already got answered by Backiii pretty well. I hope that helped.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

Edited by M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING