I did not get a rerrol after defeating kyurem the first time

Benvir

Hi I dont know how to post a thread but I was allowed only to post in this and I wanted to tell that I did not get a rerrol after defeating kyurem the first time After defeating kyurem the first time I was teleported to joeys house and no one was in that house so now how can I get that rerrol plz help me plz

Hey there!

I am sorry for the delay. We checked your account and saw that you already got the Reroll Ticket from the NPC on the 23rd of July, 2020. Could that be the case? Please let me know. I hope that you have a great day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Hey there!

I just checked your alternate account, you have not done the Kyurem quest on it yet as it seems like. Furthermore, unfortunately you do not get a Reroll Ticket from the Manaphy quest. Is there anything else that you need help with? Please let me know. Have a great day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

listen to me first plzz I defeated the kyurem for the first time then I got telelported to joeys house then I did not get the rerrols but let me see once again I will try it if I did not get it I will again ask for the help and thank you for the help I will again check