Bugged TM Teacher - X-Scissor

Buurps

Hi there,

I just had two or three consecutive bugs with teaching X-scissor to my Shedinja. It took my money each time but i did not even had the possibility to see the interface to teach the move. The NPC also said that Shedinja learned the move. Any way we can repair this bug and I can be refunded ? Please find a screenshot below.

Thank you,

Best,

1597403318305.thumb.png.7612f171c3be67bbb4351deece573315.png

1597403298130.thumb.png.d2eb7a94bf883e8b71964863f80280fc.png

Hi there,

I just had two or three consecutive bugs with teaching X-scissor to my Shedinja. It took my money each time but i did not even had the possibility to see the interface to teach the move. The NPC also said that Shedinja learned the move. Any way we can repair this bug and I can be refunded ? Please find a screenshot below.

Thank you,

Best,

[ATTACH type=full" alt="169690]169690[/ATTACH]

Hello @buurps

Sorry for the caused inconvenience as well as the delay.

I have tested this myself and the NPC seems to be working as it should. Are you sure you didn't select no when asked if you wanted to teach your Shedinja the move?

Looking forward to your reply.

Hello @Maisa

Thanks you for your kind reply. May I ask you if you had tried it with a Shedinja ? It is this particular pokemon that provoked the bug. I have indeed selected the yes option, once, then it debitted the 15K from me. Seeing that Shedinja still didn't have learned the move, I tried again and the same happened.

Let me know should you need anything else !

Best,

Cédric

Hello @Maisa

Thanks you for your kind reply. May I ask you if you had tried it with a Shedinja ? It is this particular pokemon that provoked the bug. I have indeed selected the yes option, once, then it debitted the 15K from me. Seeing that Shedinja still didn't have learned the move, I tried again and the same happened.

Let me know should you need anything else !

Best,

Cédric

Hi @buurps

Yes, I have tried it with a Shedinja, and it indeed works. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do to solve the issue in this case, as I was not able to replicate this. If you're able to record the bug, please do so and share it here so we can figure out what is causing the bug.