In-Game Auction House

Pokemonhero

I don't know if this has been asked about or suggested I did search for a topic but I didn't find any suggesting this.

I've seen this done pretty well in another Pokemon MMO (Not giving any names) but it helped out a lot of people. On that game I had caught a perfect staryu (in said game staryu was very rare to find) and I didn't know what I could have priced it at. So I asked around people said in the millions so what I did was placed it in a 7 day auction starting bid at 500k and just advertised it to world chat and people kept bidding on it and I sold the staryu at the end of the week for 5m.

An auction would help people who are new on through to the people who are anti-social. Would also be great to break a language barrier that could cause two people to sell/buy to eacher.

Would probably take some time to add, but this definitly should be thought about after the major updates are done.

its already coded.

we are waiting until the server is more stable before it will be added

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.