Help download lel Charmander

Xxxdragonxp

Hello,

Can you elaborate a little please on what you mean with 'I started to make the conversation leave the command to pick up the stone of the mega evolution.'

I know it's about the Charizard megastone, I just don't know the issue.

Looking forward to hear from you, so I can help.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

e friend will say that I had to up a Charmander lel 100 to battle with a teacher to be able to pick up a stone but they will lie to me I had all the work done up it and it didn't work because it has to evolve it

CCharizard I want to ask to lower two lel for me to evolve I thank you very much if possible

EI'm very sad because I spent many hours up it to not work it will lie to me I spent all my rare candy on it

CCharizard I want to ask to lower two lel for me to evolve I thank you very much if possible

I deleveled your Charmander, you should be able to evolve it to Charmeleone and Charizard now.

Hope this solves your issue.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Eu melhorei seu Charmander, você deve ser capaz de evoluí-lo para Charmeleone e Charizard agora.

Espero que isso resolva seu problema.

Atenciosamente, Contrário

[/CITAR]

oI think my question is buggy because I'm not able to do it I had to capture another Charmander I did everything right but the teacher does not fight with me my pok has 106 Ev lel 100 ot mine but even the