Hello there o/

My name is BL998,

I've put in countless hours on the original red, silver, ruby, firered and emerald games back in the day and already put in 30 hours on this game in the last 3 days. I'm looking forward to being an active part of this community and ocassionally stream at twitch.tv/bl998

Late welcome to PRO! Hope you continue to spend your hours playing this wonderful game. Keep in mind that the Guide Board got all the information to play this game the best you can be. Hope your aspriations as a trainer get you far!

Welcome BL998,

Hope you have a wonderful time on PRO if you have any questions or concerns let the staff know by either posting in their respective place on the forums or joining the Discord live chat. Other than that have a wonderful weekend and go catch them all!

Guest DaddyDank

Hey BL, how's it going?

I loved the older pokemon games as well, and absolutely loved Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire. I think i'll come check your stream out, and probably drop a follow. I'd love to see you playing and beat the E4. It's quite a challenge, alot harder than the original games. But i'm sure you've got the experience to do so with ease. If you need anything, feel free to PM me, i'll help you with what I can, other than free pokes of course, that defeats the purpose of playing. ;p Anyways, have fun out there.