Phantom0x0

1. 1.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Animes u should watch (updated)

<r><QUOTE author="crazyping12"><s>

</s>didnt catch Hunter x Hunter in the suggestions boy if u didn't watch this anime so freaking good xdd my fav <3<e>
</e></QUOTE>

He said that dont list mainstream animes like hunter x hunter, op, naruto etc but yeah its my fav anime and it is freaking good.</r>

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

<r><QUOTE author="Jinga"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="crazyping12"><s>
</s>didnt catch Hunter x Hunter in the suggestions boy if u didn't watch this anime so freaking good xdd my fav <3<e>
</e></QUOTE>

He said that dont list mainstream animes like hunter x hunter, op, naruto etc but yeah its my fav anime and it is freaking good.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

didnt notice its just that i met too many ppl that dont know hunter x hunter its kinda underrated thats why i mentioned it xd</r>

tumblr_ovzslcv3uF1vptsxro1_500.gif

<t>An anime that recently came out Called Nanatsu no Taizai (The Seven Deadly Sins) is really good for a generic shounen, it has 24 episode atm but I believe there will be more / a second season. I highly suggest it.<br/>

<br/>

Also for some reason I never mentioned IS: Infinite Stratos (2 seasons) and Freezing (2 Seasons) both very awesome anime.</t>

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

<t>Got a new batch of anime that I either watched and forgot about, are watching now, or plan to watch. I'll let you know which ones are 18+ just because I don't know how old you are, and I don't want to unintentionally get you into trouble.<br/>

<br/>

--Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) [18+]<br/>

--Nabari no Oh (King of Nabari) [13+]<br/>

--Pumpkin Scissors [18+]<br/>

--Chrome Shelled Regios [13+]<br/>

--Zetsuen no Tempest (Blast of Tempest) [Ev1]<br/>

--Casshern Sins [13+]<br/>

--Burst Angel [13+]<br/>

--Utawarerumono (The One Being Sung) [13+]<br/>

--Queen's Blade / QB: Gyokuza O Tsugu Mono (And the Evil Eye) / QB: Rebellion {in that order} [18+ Behind Closed Doors]<br/>

--Buso Renkin (Arms Alchemy) [13+]<br/>

<br/>

I think other then new anime I'm tapped out on suggestions solely based off of anime (Specifically Anime Genres) that I like. Hope I was able to help you find more to watch.</t>

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png