Small improvement I wouldn't seeing

Cryo23

Hey, I know that I'm kinda nit picking at the game a little.

For one of them it's something that I loved in the actual games, which is having a warning of what Pokemon a trainer was about to throw out and being able to switch out your Pokemon along with it. If you can give me a reason why you can't do this I don't mind and I'll understand

As well as the size ratio between the player models and the environment, this one isn't really needed. I just thought small improvement to the game are some of the best things along with large improvements

That's really all I can think of now, sorry if I have posted this is the wrong discussion or anything.

If you guys also have something I would mind seeing it as well

~Cryo

112771 which is having a warning of what Pokemon a trainer was about to throw out and being able to switch out your Pokemon along with it.

Won't happen, you can't change your pokemon so it's more difficult and is more a challenge than the handheld games.

The player model most likely will stay

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

112771 which is having a warning of what Pokemon a trainer was about to throw out and being able to switch out your Pokemon along with it.

Won't happen, you can't change your pokemon so it's more difficult and is more a challenge than the handheld games.

Ah ok, I suppose that makes sense then. Thanks anyway aha

Ah ok, I suppose that makes sense then. Thanks anyway aha

This happens because in real games when you pvp this is what happens.

From 2015: I'm still here

112771 Hey, I know that I'm kinda nit picking at the game a little.

For one of them it's something that I loved in the actual games, which is having a warning of what Pokemon a trainer was about to throw out and being able to switch out your Pokemon along with it. If you can give me a reason why you can't do this I don't mind and I'll understand

As well as the size ratio between the player models and the environment, this one isn't really needed. I just thought small improvement to the game are some of the best things along with large improvements

That's really all I can think of now, sorry if I have posted this is the wrong discussion or anything.

If you guys also have something I would mind seeing it as well

~Cryo

1. The battle style ingame is called "set" and is the same as the PvP system in the real games, it won't change as this isn't supposed to be easy.

2. The size ratio is so it's easier to see the characters, also something similar in the real games, so again, not really a thing.

shqhK5q.png