I can not enter mysterious house anymore

Alcahtras

Well since mega houndoom will be found in mysterious house, I went inside to do the mysterious house.

I found the guy and he told me to go in there to do the first day. But i accedently left and i couldnt go back into the house. So now its around 52 hours later and i still cannot enter.

When I try to enter it says: NO! You can't enter yet, I'm still preparing my installment. Come back later.

I heard from people that the mysterious house is a 1 or 2 day cooldown. It has been 52 hours and i still cannot enter. What can I do now?

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. A Content Scripter just looked into your issue and they said that you are already on the last level of the Trick House, therefore the cooldown for you is 72 hours. Please check if you can enter the house tomorrow. Here is a guide about the Trick House. If you happen to have any other questions, please let me know. I hope that you have a great day!

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.