Personal Pallet Town

Dexmoachin

127081 I like seeing everyone in the town. It lets me get a good idea on who the new players are. :Smile:

:D

dd50b034e2bfdaae6712a520ffb90f0f46cdc719_hq_zpsl3fh3lwz.gif

T̴̝̖̯͉̜̳̋̋̊̐͛̕E̸̢̤̼͈͔͊̃̀̈́̕͠ͅĀ̴̧̻̟̞̣̰̐̿̄͆͂M̴̘̤̣̘̯̺͌̐̃̃̂̑ ̸̞̗̞̘͖̈́͂͛̐́̕ͅP̷͎̹̟̦̮̏̍̋̇̏̅͜Ḻ̵̬̻͙̞̘͗̐̉̔̂̌Ả̴̪̫͓̥̱͐̀͆͜͠͠Ş̷̹̘̹̹͕̈́̓̌͛́̑M̵͖̰̲̟̺̝̓̑͊̂̿̕A̴̡̛͉̫̲͚̼̎̊̎́̇ ̴̧̭͓̱̩͇͒͆̅͗̆̑Ŗ̵̪̼͍͇̲̍́̇͐̒̿U̴̡̖̖̘͇̫̓̐̾̓͊̉L̸͚̻͚̗̺͓̃͆̋͝͝͝Ȩ̶͇̣͖̻̰͒̓̒͛̈́͝Z̵̧̰͔͓̭͖͌̿͌̃́͘ ><*

127076 what? its not mmo if you dont see players around.. better go play some original games guys and no this..

Only at pallet town and at the beginning? Think of it more like a cutscene at the start. Not like you would never see other players in pallet town ever again.

Migrating to blue server ^^,

127076 what? its not mmo if you dont see players around.. better go play some original games guys and no this..

The OP has a valid point though, and he's not asking to instance the ENTIRE game. It would help with immersion and feel like you are playing your own story.

still dont like it (my opinion) i want pure mmo everywere xD

dd50b034e2bfdaae6712a520ffb90f0f46cdc719_hq_zpsl3fh3lwz.gif

T̴̝̖̯͉̜̳̋̋̊̐͛̕E̸̢̤̼͈͔͊̃̀̈́̕͠ͅĀ̴̧̻̟̞̣̰̐̿̄͆͂M̴̘̤̣̘̯̺͌̐̃̃̂̑ ̸̞̗̞̘͖̈́͂͛̐́̕ͅP̷͎̹̟̦̮̏̍̋̇̏̅͜Ḻ̵̬̻͙̞̘͗̐̉̔̂̌Ả̴̪̫͓̥̱͐̀͆͜͠͠Ş̷̹̘̹̹͕̈́̓̌͛́̑M̵͖̰̲̟̺̝̓̑͊̂̿̕A̴̡̛͉̫̲͚̼̎̊̎́̇ ̴̧̭͓̱̩͇͒͆̅͗̆̑Ŗ̵̪̼͍͇̲̍́̇͐̒̿U̴̡̖̖̘͇̫̓̐̾̓͊̉L̸͚̻͚̗̺͓̃͆̋͝͝͝Ȩ̶͇̣͖̻̰͒̓̒͛̈́͝Z̵̧̰͔͓̭͖͌̿͌̃́͘ ><*

i agree with this idea. yeah, the game is an mmo and should embrace that to a very large extent, but bringing something as nostalgic as being the only knowledgable being in Pallet town that isnt just scripted text when cued would be truly great. im not a scripter or anything close to that so i would not know the difficulties in this, but maybe it is possible to just turn off and on your perception of other players on your screen alone through a toggle in the options menu. this could possibly be the answer youre looking for, with a very strong emphasis of possibly.

Regards,

Kxrizmuh

I suggested something similar but nobody post me back :Frown:

I like the idea of having personal areas but inside buildings where important events of the main plot happen, like: your house, oaks lab, gyms. just to give you the feeling its your own story. Dont tell me because it's an mmo it cant be added, because I have seen other mmos where this is a thing and it's really neat.

I support your idea but limit this to small areas

Streaming PRO on https://twitch.tv/andymcnab7

check it out :)

[highlight=orange]My fav team :)![/highlight]

sceptile.gifnidoking.gifalakazam.gifazumarill.gifampharos.gifumbreon.gif

i9sGdRr.png68JZ0SX.png