Things lost in crashes.

Hookito

1. 1.

PRO Username: hookito

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Advanced Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

Just playing, the crash was unexpected for everyone.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I can't do anything about it.

Description and Message

So i entered rock tunel and saw there were spots to dig and find some ''treasures'', so i used the ''TM Dig'' on Dugtrio level 25, after a few seconds lag starts, people start getting nervous in chat and then game crashed. When it came back i went again to the hole and said Dugtrio to dig, but he doesnt know Dig anymore, and when i look in my bag, there isnt any TM Dig. Somehow the rollback used my TM Dig, but the pokemon doesnt know it, and i lost it.

I want it back thanks.

Items or TM's lost due to rollbacks are not refundable, however you can buy a dig tm again in celadon shop or level up your dugtrio to level 40, it than learns dig.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Yes i know that, but i still have a long way to get to celadon city, and more to get dugtrio lvl 40.

So i lost it and thats it? Easy to say but not good to know when things disappear cause of a crash you just keep playing as nothing happened. As a BETA, you have to take part in every problem afecting players, if you pass, game will never grow.