Magma hideout bug

Fatih123

I got beaten by Magma admin Tabitha, so I tried to reenter Team magma hideout and i could not. Logicaly I went to try entering team Aquas hideout and i couldn't do that as well ( It said I have to clear Jagged pass, Magmas' hideout, which I cannot enter anymore).

Please halp!!

1598036914988.thumb.png.1831927943c158912e386a3015c3d6f4.png

1598036674920.thumb.png.ee55cd771eaaa721d99c217e75c76215.png

Here are photos as proof!

Edited by M3ru3m

Hello @fatih123,

I am very sorry, but I am still waiting for one of the Scripters to look into it :-/ As for the transfer: Yes, you can switch Servers at your Dashboard. It's free every 30 days and if you wanna transfer back earlier it costs 100 coins. Everything will transfer with you: Pokemon, Progress, Money, Items....

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

Hello @fatih123,

Sorry it took so long. It looks like you need the Red Orb to enter the Magma Hideout again but you probably lost it somehow during the battle with Tabitha. So we just added it back to your Inventory and you should now be able to continue. I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know if it worked. :-)

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

You are very welcome. Happy to hear it worked :-) I'll lock this Thead now then. Feel free to open a new one if you happen to run into any more Problems or have any Questions / Doubts.

Have a great day,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING