Problem with charizardite Y quest

Marksmancl

Hey there!

I am sorry that my reply took so long. Content Scripter told me that it looks like your friend restarted the quest by showing a new starter Pokemon to Professor Oak. Thus, the old starter will not work anymore as it is looking for a new ID. Unfortunately there is nothing that we can do about that currently, so the fastest way to fix this is by catching a new starter. Do you have any other questions regarding this topic? Otherwise, I will lock this thread. I hope that you and your friend have a great day regardless of what happened.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Hey there!

I am sorry that my reply took so long. Content Scripter told me that it looks like your friend restarted the quest by showing a new starter Pokemon to Professor Oak. Thus, the old starter will not work anymore as it is looking for a new ID. Unfortunately there is nothing that we can do about that currently, so the fastest way to fix this is by catching a new starter. Do you have any other questions regarding this topic? Otherwise, I will lock this thread. I hope that you and your friend have a great day regardless of what happened.

Kind regards, Noxious

Is there any chance you can tell me the ID of the pokemon he showed to Oak?