Transferred account

Memimut

Hi my name id PRO is memimut

I want to explain about my ACC suddently transferred to silver server.

My friend (Bhimoso) said explain my problem in forum. maybe someone transferring to silver acc from gold by purpose.

i need help because before that i was giving my ID and Password to someone cuz he said he will be playing my Account while im working.

i don't remember his name because i already lose his contact in game.

can you revert my acc back to gold server and for password i already changed my password but the problem now is my acc is inside silver server not gold.

Hi my name id PRO is memimut

I want to explain about my ACC suddently transferred to silver server.

My friend (Bhimoso) said explain my problem in forum. maybe someone transferring to silver acc from gold by purpose.

i need help because before that i was giving my ID and Password to someone cuz he said he will be playing my Account while im working.

i don't remember his name because i already lose his contact in game.

can you revert my acc back to gold server and for password i already changed my password but the problem now is my acc is inside silver server not gold.

Hello,

I see that you transferred your account yesterday (or it was your friend), sadly we don't offer to return the accounts if it is an accident. The reasons are simple you get a notification if you are sure to change server and if you gave someone the account details and they switched server that is totally your doing, sorry.

You can return for free in 1 month (24 September) using the dashboard. If you wish to return earlier you will be charged 100 coins like everyone else.

Hope this has answered it for you.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.