Hoenn transportation bug

7natoionarmy

Hello everyone,

So I returned to pro recently and was able to use Hoenn's transportation system, not knowing that I even needed to do a quest to unlock it. Anyway I was using it as usual and saw wally standing on the right, so I was like why not talk to him and he challenged me, I won against him but then I was not able to do the quest or even use the system, It teleported me to Wattson in new Mauville, I tried doing the quest from the first step which did not work, and even gave Wattson the final part from Captain Phantom's ship when he was in front of new Mauville's entrance, he finally fixed his system but I'm still unable to use the transportation.

Hello, and thank you for replying

I did the wrong quest however, I have already tried doing the quest you've linked me to, as I have said I'm unable to start it nor use the system, I have fought wally "Which was the last step of the quest" and I was able to use the system before even doing the quest. I don't see Wattson anywhere I go and I tried doing the whole quest step by step2020-08-25.thumb.png.194834dd96361981bdd85fe6c23f37cc.png1645451410_2020-08-25(3).thumb.png.4e0967b63abbe3981edbb4c77aed89b1.png1250206369_2020-08-25(2).thumb.png.a466f123c17b91ae5b3513fd22cf20e3.png

Hello @7NatoionArmy,

Sorry for the late reply. It seems that you are missing everything after interacting with Wattson in New Mauville. So our Scripters just unhid Wattson in New Mauville for you. Just talk to Wattson in New Mauville again and you should be able to continue the Quest. :-) Please let me know if everything is working.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING