End-game dugeoneering concept.

Sparklylemonade

Well, This is Really a Thing. A very nice idea. :Grin:

A nice challenge for the Devs tho, BUT if they make something like this it would definetly improve the MMO thing.

Since Pokemon is a turn base RPG having a lot of strategy and stuff, lack a bit of HEARTBEAT aside from the PVP, making PVE an Evil need (on the LONG term :Cry: ) just to get to the PVP point.

Implementing any challenging content to the PVE, would make the players love much more the game cuz the more fun and less boring the farm is the happier the player would be!

Thumbs ups For this!! :Heart:

• 3 weeks later...

I think this would be absolutely awesome! However, I have a few thoughts on it.

1) Instancing is hard and very expensive (server wise). If there are 1500 groups in this instance, then they have to create 1500 of these instances on the server.

2) It would be super easy to do if it was just another map where you could run it solo, but you could see all the other players as you usually do.

3) Developing a system like this could broaden into much more content, such as a dungeon with rare pokemon that spawn at a higher level, or have a naturally lower catch rate to make it a challenge. Catching a level 90 dratini with ultra balls would be pretty difficult.

4) If it was just another E4 ladder that you could climb, theorhetically endlessly, but it got progressively harder each and every floor it would give non-pvpers the incentive to build a strong team and compete. (perhaps even make this ladder ranked?)

5) Again, I think it's brilliant, but it would be very very very complicated to make it group based. Keep it focused on single player and this is something that could easily be implemented.