Logout confirmation

Boreasos

This is not an issue of much import, but I would still suggest that this be implemented.

In my rushed sillyness I have managed to accidentally press "log out" when going for the options screen, a mistake which is quite annoying when logging back in can take upwards of 45 minutes during heavy load. With a simple confirmation, this mistake would be eliminated, and people who are klutzes like me can avoid a fair amount of head desking.

this is not a bad suggestion, especially fot android users, who with much smaller screen space are more likely to hit 'log out' instead of 'options'

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

113693 this is not a bad suggestion, especially fot android users, who with much smaller screen space are more likely to hit 'log out' instead of 'options'

I agree this is not a bad suggestion, like people who play on their Samsung Galaxy S6 or lower. of on small screened tablet, which I have tried to play PRO on and find that is easy to bump the wrong button from time to time which make me stop using it. I think something like when you click logout a pop-up of "do you wish to logout" with a yes/no button would be very helpful :Grin:

113645 I agree with Giovanni, if you happen to accidentally log out, then it's your fault. Asking to implement a confirmation because you've accidentally logged out isn't exactly a valid reason for it to be a good suggestion.

It doesn't matter who's fault it is, it's a simple prompt that takes almost no time to implement.

113693 this is not a bad suggestion, especially fot android users, who with much smaller screen space are more likely to hit 'log out' instead of 'options'

Can it only implement for android without PC :Grin: ?

I think it's a port, and I didn't think about Android in the situation (where it is valid) but it still wouldn't go amiss with PC users, so it isn't too much of an issue even if it's implemented on both, still just a simple quality of life update :)

shqhK5q.png