My poke-dreams

Scaydi

When I was very young I used to imagine a story each time I caught a Pokemon I really like(d) it. So I dreamed in being a good trainer.

Time passed and my love for Starmie made me dream in being a Water Pokemon Gym Leader.

After some time I noticed that my team had 3 Psychic-type Pokemon (Starmie, Espeon and Gardevoir) so I dreamed in being a Psychic Gym leader.

Then I watched some movies, played some games more, and made me realize I would love to be a PokePrincess

Now that I am 15 and Fairy-type came out, my imaginary dream is to become the PokePrincess of Fairy-types, and, like a fairy tale, I would have a second life, as Fairy-type gym leader, hiding my identity in behind a costume and mask.

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

And then your hunger for power will hunt you until you cant resist for much longer and you will be converted to dark magic.

Rofl :Crazy: :Grin: nice add-on

Well if this topic is sharing about dreams, my dream in PokeWorld would be to become Kalos Queen, as that is the dream of real Serena in anime. :Smile:

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>