BBCode Question

Pokemonhero

1. 1.

I'm working on something on forums and it requires a long post with multiple "[spoilers]" is it possible to add a Spoiler within a Spoiler in this forum?

This is what I get when I try to attempt it.

Example

Is this avoidable or even do-able?

113946 I'm working on something on forums and it requires a long post with multiple "[spoilers]" is it possible to add a Spoiler within a Spoiler in this forum?

This is what I get when I try to attempt it.

Example

Is this avoidable or even do-able?

To answer your question, on some forums it is possible on others it is not. I tried the same format you did and got the same result. Oddly enough you can put a Quote in a Spoiler.

113946 I'm working on something on forums and it requires a long post with multiple "[spoilers]" is it possible to add a Spoiler within a Spoiler in this forum?

114068 You are not in the good section

I invite you to use the function research or ask your question in the support zone

I did research this on google. This forum is probably using old PHP so that might be my problem as to why I can't preform the actions I want to. As to support, I wasn't looking for a troubleshoot or any help. I was just wondering if there was a way around this or not. Thanks though.

Lol, Deathwing

Also, perhaps the person in charge of the forums could upgrade it?

I don't know how that would work or If it would even be possible to move to another web code?