Guide for Mt. Moon

Graffy

I was trying to find a guide out of Mt. Moon, this is the next area you'll go after beating Brock(Rock Gym Leader). I would first like to asks you guys go easy on me if this guide is all messy, this is my first time making one. I did this in a color code format. Each ladder as a color rectangle on it, match the color and with the other and that how you'll find where it would lead you

Floor 1(The area you are when enterting Mt. Moon)

UL2okhJ.png

Basement 1 Floor (1 level lower of floor 1)

• Red Color Route

v43AiGS.png

Little Blue Color Route

1q3pJc9.png

Dark Blue Color Route

q6Dfr07.png

Basement 2 Floor (This is the lowest level.)

pAz4j84.png

114110 Looks simple enough, Nice.

Later on you could probably find a Map Editor and make a "Current" guide showing all trainers and items on

the PRO maps for Mt. Moon.

Yea, kind of new to it. I'll take a look at a map editor

114110 Looks simple enough, Nice.

Later on you could probably find a Map Editor and make a "Current" guide showing all trainers and items on

the PRO maps for Mt. Moon.

Here is a Mapping Topic posted by Red. You might be able to find a Map Editor in there or where to direct yourself to one. I read some of what he said, The staff does not hand out their own map editor. There may be one you can download and tile sets you could use as well. If not my next suggestion would be kind of tedious. You could take screenshots of every x amount of what is shown on screen and piece them all together in a photo editor then do what you did and color code everything.

Red's Mapping topic: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=473&hilit=Map+editor

• 7 months later...

Uhm... There is no direction with this... First. What are these colors suppose to mean, what colors do I follow first. Second, if I am to just ASSUME I follow the colors in order from top to bottom, what about the 2nd floor. Is it the same? You need to learn organization, order sets, and pathing. I do give you credit on making a guide, but please flesh it out before you ever post anything. Or else it come down to being utterly useless.

• 1 month later...
294363 Uhm... There is no direction with this... First. What are these colors suppose to mean, what colors do I follow first. Second, if I am to just ASSUME I follow the colors in order from top to bottom, what about the 2nd floor. Is it the same? You need to learn organization, order sets, and pathing. I do give you credit on making a guide, but please flesh it out before you ever post anything. Or else it come down to being utterly useless.

Hmm, a bit harsh. Some valid points, but I wouldn't say it was "utterly useless." I found it somewhat helpful, as a starting point. I was, however, pretty confused because, as Shiozaki points out, I have no idea which color to follow to get out.

Also, I don't know when Mt. Moon was updated in game, but the maps look completely different now. I'm sure new players, such as myself, would vastly appreciate an updated map that includes all NPCs & items, as well as brief descriptions (even just a map legend) as to which paths to follow to get out of Mt. Moon or which to follow to get different things.

I got lucky on my second attempt on finding my way out via the dark blue path. And I really don't want to go back to Mt. Moon until I know how on earth to maneuver it, but I have to. Didn't get all the items & didn't catch all the pokemon in that area yet.

Thanks for the attempt and it really is a good start. Time to update and improve it though! :thanks: