Boss disconnected

Walker666

Hey, 

So, this Sunday (20th), I was on the farm (the guardian of the loved one), I already had 2 wins and was on my way to the 3rd, just by coincidence for the 10th time (it wasn't exactly that, I'm exaggerating), I took it offline, and lost it because of it. I would very much like you to help me to at least leave 2 victories again, even if I wait for the cooldown, because having to wait another month to be able to get my loved one is complicated.

Thank you very much in advance.
walker666 (nick name).

16 hours ago, Walker666 said:

Hey, 

So, this Sunday (20th), I was on the farm (the guardian of the loved one), I already had 2 wins and was on my way to the 3rd, just by coincidence for the 10th time (it wasn't exactly that, I'm exaggerating), I took it offline, and lost it because of it. I would very much like you to help me to at least leave 2 victories again, even if I wait for the cooldown, because having to wait another month to be able to get my loved one is complicated.

Thank you very much in advance.
walker666 (nick name).

Hello, 

I can't make up what boss you are talking about from your message. You mention 'loved one' what makes me think the one on Love Island, but also said 'Guardian' what refers more to the summer event bosses. So please make sure to specify this. 

Anyways, we don't and can't fix the issue you are referring to. Whenever you disconnect fighting a boss and it's a server crash it offers you to fight it again. If not it means you disconnected and the issue is on your side, sadly we can't restore the consecutive wins. Hope this explained it. 

Hope this has answered it for you. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.