Hello All

1. 1.

Hey, I am TheRealASP. I'm glad there is finally a mmo out here we can all enjoy together. After beating Pokemon games got old for me, this was what I needed to get myself training again. Exp share would be nice, but not having one makes me appreciate my Pokemon a little more; getting to use each one instead of carrying my team with a Blastoise in the main games. I like this style of play that PRO has incorporated into their mmo, and I hope uninterrupted play will soon take effect.

I could see and am seeing xD myself spending many nights and early mornings training my pokemon, and thats how I know this is the perfect game for me and all of you hopefully. Thank you to all of chat for helpin' a noob out when he needs it, it means alot.

Here is a peak at my team -> Can't post links so type azurilland,com and put this after it: /tools/team-builder#660|677|861|1058|815|710|

(Wartortle, Pikachu, Snubbull, Budew, Hoothoot, "Growlithe") :Smile:

The Growlithe is something I am striving for. Got a precious Bellsprout in the maze, so I'll have to try my luck on Route 8 (I heard those guys were there). :confused:

I love feedback, so give it to me! Thanks, and I look forward to seeing all of you in game and chat! :Crazy:

XEsUBwg.png

114212 Hey, I am TheRealASP. I'm glad there is finally a mmo out here we can all enjoy together. After beating Pokemon games got old for me, this was what I needed to get myself training again. Exp share would be nice, but not having one makes me appreciate my Pokemon a little more; getting to use each one instead of carrying my team with a Blastoise in the main games. I like this style of play that PRO has incorporated into their mmo, and I hope uninterrupted play will soon take effect.

I could see and am seeing xD myself spending many nights and early mornings training my pokemon, and thats how I know this is the perfect game for me and all of you hopefully. Thank you to all of chat for helpin' a noob out when he needs it, it means alot.

Here is a peak at my team -> Can't post links so type azurilland,com and put this after it: /tools/team-builder#660|677|861|1058|815|710|

(Wartortle, Pikachu, Snubbull, Budew, Hoothoot, "Growlithe") :Smile:

The Growlithe is something I am striving for. Got a precious Bellsprout in the maze, so I'll have to try my luck on Route 8 (I heard those guys were there). :confused:

I love feedback, so give it to me! Thanks, and I look forward to seeing all of you in game and chat! :Crazy:

Welcome to PRO, TheRealASP.

I like your approach! A lot of players are tempted to race through the game in order to immerse themselves in PvP or to become hunters or traders, but you seem to be enjoying yourself as you go along. Good luck on your journey!

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

114295 Hi, welcome to PRO man ASP

u got a nice starting team,maybe i wd trade that hoothoot for something else

What would you recommend as a replacement for Hoothoot? Any certain Pokemon type, if not a certain Pokemon? :Grin:

This team was put together by beginner's luck I guess, haha. I started liking this team when I saw that their strengths and weaknesses were pretty much balanced. :Smile:

:thanks:

(Any tips for leveling Budew at a faster rate? I find it really difficult. Thanks!)

XEsUBwg.png

Welcome!

_______( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃

▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂

I███████████████████].

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

stop right there