Membership idea

Deathbeforelife

As we all know membership is already quite worth it, I and many others (probably) currently like it but don't really care about it, something that could make it more worthwhile is adding reserved spots for members only, like take 100 player slots or more and make them membership only. I feel it would be worth doing and make many more people want to buy into it, which would in return add more funding for the game itself!

Even if it was a Member queue that'd be good to, but i don't think reserved slots are the way to go, maybe a small 2% higher priority over regular players, 5$ not being alot of money we shouldn't have the big of a priority over people who don't have it.

Just a wannabe trainer no one special. One day I'm going to be the best there is!

i was actually going to post this same idea yesterday and forgot, i agree completely, its a common sub perk in other games already, though the new server should make queue times disappear anyway, the queue is never more than about 1100 people for me so a new 1800 person sever should fix that at least for a while