Can't find a way to attach picture

Dylanradnich

1. 1.

Lol sorry for the lame topic, but i found it really difficult to attach picture here. I am new user at the forum, and i cant send any link. So I think i can attach a screenshot here from my computer, but i dont know how. I noticed some buttons here to post image, but all of them are used to show an image Via website,not from computer.

Pls help guys :Frown:

Not possible. The best way is to find an image hosting service you can do that for you. Pomf.io, Imgur, and others would be a better reliable tool for you then uploading directly from your computer (which is impossible to do on this image board iirc.)

114305 Lol sorry for the lame topic, but i found it really difficult to attach picture here. I am new user at the forum, and i cant send any link. So I think i can attach a screenshot here from my computer, but i dont know how. I noticed some buttons here to post image, but all of them are used to show an image Via website,not from computer.

Pls help guys :Frown:

Fenne is right. The easiest thing to do is go to imgur.com, upload an image, copy the appropriate link from the site, and then use the forum buttons to insert your image.

You can do it. :)

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee