Mew and lucario want it back

Leonardosenpai

2 hours ago, leonardosenpai said:

Hello, would ask if you could give my mew and lucario back I did put into trash lucario lvl 100 modest 

Hey there!

I have restored your Lucario. In the future, please use the Restore Pokemon Megathread if you need a Pokemon recovered. Regarding your Mew, I cannot find anything about it. Are you sure you've caught it already? Did you maybe disconnect when you fought it or did the server crash? Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

2 hours ago, leonardosenpai said:

I did caught it already but I put it into trash because ivs was trash I think it was 1 - 2 years ago 

Unfortunately I am unable to restore your Mew. In a database clear a few months ago every deleted Pokemon was wiped from the database. However, you should be able to challenge Nikola, to get another chance at catching it. Please let me know if this resolved your issue.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.