Any level train to 90: 40k, 90 to 98: 30k, level only, selling clear gym poke 35k lvl90

130146 Don't use this guy's service. He overwrote all my Venusaur's moves without asking and refuses to pay to change it back to how i gave it to him.

2MsLOVq.jpg

1. You didn't say you dont want to overwrite your move when the first you give to me.

2. You angry just for 6k, but what i do to farm it to level 98 is teach it one tm earthquake, relearn it 2 move to farm, and finally i take one rarecandy to make it from 97 to 98. All that cost 25k.

I can say that your venusaur is extremely hard to train, and you just want me to train it from level 70 to 98 just with one grass move with 10pp, while nearly 80% of pokemon in cerulean cave is super effective to grass.poison: Arbok, Goldbat, Kadabra, Slowpoke, Slowbro (appear all the time).

If you say you dont want to overwrite your move at first, i WILL NOT TAKE YOUR POKEMON TO TRAIN.

You only think for yourself, that your 40k is TOO BIG, and you lost your 6k is TOO BIG.

On the earth there still exist someone like you, who only think of themself.

If you dont want me to train it, fine. Go away and find someone else to train your lovely venusaur to level 98 with 40k.