update hp bar

Cloysterface

Hi,

This might just be me but I have noticed that sometimes during pvp the hp bar can be deceptive. For example, i sometimes feel like the same move hits with bigger variance than im used to seeing, and when my opponent used wish it looked it went from about 20% to 80% and that not including leftovers recovery. If this has already been mentioned in the to-do list I apologize in advance. Also this could just be me seeing things and the variance has always been like this, I dont pvp as much as other people so...

Thanks

edit: i think it would be nice to have percentages shown as mentioned by Lolking780. I think it would be great

Edited by CloysterFace

Its probably high and low rolls. Each attack have a range it can hit which differs by maybe up to 5% ish? While the pro hp bar is not pixel perfect and certainly doesn't show the excat procentage like in sd its decent enough that you get used to it.

Wishing may be because he wished to another pokemon, the wish heals is from the original wish users health number and not the receiver.

for example 252 SpA Charizard-Mega-Y Flamethrower vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Eviolite Chansey in Sun: 163-193 (23.1 - 27.4%) -- 69% chance to 4HKO Here i took a random calc of a attack and you can see its strenght can vary btw 23 and 27ish.

Edited by EvilProtagonist
  • Like 2