Controller not Working

Guest Capernaum22

1. 1.

Guest Capernaum22

PRO Username: capernaum2

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

I just started playing and my controller isnt working. I tried self mapping and it wasnt working. I use this controller for multiple things and never have issues. EVerytime i check turn controller on it runs my character to the right and it wont stop.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Iv tried self mapping which didnt work. I also tried restarting game as admin and relogging several times. Oh and it asks for my pro username but it wouldnt fit all of it. Its capernaum22

Description and Message

I just started playing and my controller isnt working. I tried self mapping and it wasnt working. I use this controller for multiple things and never have issues. EVerytime i check turn controller on it runs my character to the right and it wont stop.

Usually this can be caused by bad drivers for the controller itself (some games can run fine, others not so much) I'd recommend trying the following:

-try using your controller in a different USB port

-Ensuring your controller software is up to date

Nope, the controller method doesnt work well. I tried Ps4 controller and xbox360 controller and both of them doesnt work well. The character walks when you not touch anything etc.

PRO doesnt support non HID based controllers..

the only way to get these to work (i use this method to play with my xbox one controller) is to use an input emulator such as joy2key or Xpadder

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.