Fedup with critical hits.

Talhacoc123

Sir,

With due respect, I would like to state that I am a player of silver server named Talhacoc123. I would like to say that today I fought with 4 bosses. But I loose with them only for over critical hits by their poke. I would like to know how to prevent that and kindly give me solution.

I, therefore, pray and hope that you will give me solution as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Ofc get a sweeper which can outspeed them and surely one hit KO every poke. Most commonly baton passer teams. I mean why would you get crit and lose when you can finish them in one move lmao. And ofc there are focus sash holder boss pokes and multiscales pokes so make sure you have hazard setter in boss team. 

I don't even think this should be a question tho. 

videotogif-2021-01-26-13-45-37.gif

How can we finish them with a baton passer team, if my baton passer is getting one hit koed even with all defs at maximum level, even with the opposing pokemon with his atk stats full lowered? Started to play last month, took two weeks to build a boss team, now it does not work anymore haha. Old players was able to kill all bosses and farm enough resources to build, Another one but new players are screwed.

• 1 year later...