this castle spooks me

J05ue

Hello @J05UE

Sorry for the inconvenience.

In order to gain access once again to the castle and Dark Realm, you will need to defeat Horon in Dark Valley, which is North from Necropolis, without having a single Pokemon faint during the battle. After having successfully done so, you can once again enter the castle.
Additionally, you can rechallenge Horon again after 3 days if you failed to catch Darkrai, and challenge him again after 3 days with Darkrai to get a special mount.

I hope that helped you solve your issue.

Let me know if it worked for you.

Have a wonderful day.

23 hours ago, Maisa said:

Hello @J05UE

Sorry for the inconvenience.

In order to gain access once again to the castle and Dark Realm, you will need to defeat Horon in Dark Valley, which is North from Necropolis, without having a single Pokemon faint during the battle. After having successfully done so, you can once again enter the castle.
Additionally, you can rechallenge Horon again after 3 days if you failed to catch Darkrai, and challenge him again after 3 days with Darkrai to get a special mount.

I hope that helped you solve your issue.

Let me know if it worked for you.

Have a wonderful day.

Hi sorry for hijacking someone else's topic i was facing this issue yesterday . Today i have defeated Horon and now he has disappeared  and i can enter castle but on 3f after battling alucard there is no darkrai to take me to dark realm and he is pushing me back to pokemon center

Hi. staff!

Wich happened almost the same thing!

Culd u helpme, plz? I cant enter on the Necropplis castle again, cuz afeter defeat mega Gengar Umbra, i entered on wronhg hole. Does have any way to u allowme to do this quest part again?

Since yet, thx!

Hi @isobeast09  @RafArnaldi

Can you please make a new thread and screenshot the issue for me please, isobeast09.

RafArnaldi, to enter Alucard's Castle again, you will need to defeat Horon at Dark Alley, which is North from Necropolis, without having a single Pokemon faint.

I will be locking this thread now.

• Maisa locked this topic