Gengarite quest

Niamii11

Hello. In annoucements devs said that Horon from Dark Valley is able to restore Dark Realm while forgot something to do there. Problem is i beated him in battle to get mount and he dissapeared. I heard we can start gengarite quest after catching darkrai but i nothing happened in shrine interior and still cant start this. Is this connected with not doing Umbra part in Dark Realm or not? If yes can u fix it or give me another chance to do this Umbra quest? Best regards

Horon has a three day cooldown, So you'll need to wait for the cooldown to finish and he will appear again and the next time you beat him 6-0 he will reset your dark realm progress, This happened because you didnt recieve the mount from beating him in the past.

Also you'll need to do the umbra part in the dark realm to do the extra halloween quest that was added this year.

One more thing. Is possible to get back my pokes, cause i released them after catching darkrai? Doing second part without them will be impossible. Sorry for problems but was too excited about this event quests and done this asap. 

22 hours ago, Kauanl0rd said:

because my npc wouldn't let me in 

Hi, @Kauanl0rd

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, if you have defeated the boss Horon it would have reset your dark realm quest.

You have to finish the dark realm quest in order to do the gengarite quest,

Keep in mind that you shouldn't skip battling Umbra while doing the dark realm quest, in order to do the gengarite quest.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love