Darkrai disapear

Partha69

Hey, @Maisa

I just did full darkrai quest....I beated it in dark realm then I transfer into temple and I see darkrai Infront of me....I go to bring sync.....when I came again...I just press alot to catch darkrai but darkrai told something and disappear ...I press alot time so I unable to read what he said....I just remember his 1st word is 'seems'....where can I catch darkrai now? 

Screenshot_2020-10-11-15-26-32-943_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.png

Edited by Partha69

I completed my all taxk,but when i am doing my gengarite quest i am not getting cubone.....so its very tough without cubone,i am not able to do that quest without cubone, i need that mega stone.....plz do something(gold server)

Screenshot_20201011-165712.png

Edited by 00venom00
I am inbgold server

I have the exact same issue as this thread... I started a halloween event in a previous year however the event ended before I completed the first castle of the request.

I completed the Darkrai quest for the first time in this years event, I blacked out only 4 times in total, faced Darkrai for the first time ever and I managed to defeat it.

Once back in the Castle 3F with Darkrai I went to talk to him to catch him and I got the message "It seems like it was just an illusion..." Darkrai then disappeared and there's no Horon at the moment, I had to defeat Horon to get into the Darkrai quest this year as Alucard was not in the castle.

Now that I have completed the quest I went and got the Genaranite and have come back to the castle to look for Darkrai but it is still not there and Horon not returned yet.

Can I still catch Darkrai and if so what do I need to do?

I cannot enter House 2 between 00:00 and 2:00

How can I catch Darkrai ?105828480_ScreenShot2020-10-16at3_30_08pm.png.a7f08dc09f560ea7928970542cac346f.png

Edited by kainidge
Update

Hi @kainidge

Sorry for the inconvenience.

To have another chance at catching Darkrai, you will need to defeat Horon at Dark Valley without having a single Pokemon faint. Horon is not there for you because he is on a 3-day cooldown. He will appear once again after 3 days, and you will be able to challenge him.

I hope that helped you.

I'll be locking this thread now, please make a new one if any further issues arise.

Have a nice day.

• Maisa locked this topic